Days of Our Lives spoilers for the Wednesday June 6, 2018 episode of the long running NBC soap tease that a former reviled resident shows his face, but the welcome wagon is bolted down tighter than a bullion bar at Fort Knox.
Ben Weston (Robert Scott Wilson), aka The Necktie Killer, has a new suit and fifty bucks in his pocket after being released from his temporary home behind bars. Lucky Salem!
His first friendly visit is paid to Will (Chandler Massey). Could he try to kill him again, for good this time? Nah, he’s rehabilitated according to Marlena (Deidre Hall).
Don’t expect Will to get the good china out! Ben has an uphill road if he expects to be drawn to the bosom of his former victims, which includes half of Horton Square.
Then again, an unexpected tragedy may make him a hero of epic proportions. Ciara needs help after crashing her motorcycle. Ben finds her and takes her to an isolated cabin. What happens next may surprise you!
- What are your expectations for The Curse of Oak Island Season 8?
- Jarlena commercial is hysterical!
- Who else loves Linsey Godfrey?
Meanwhile Hope (Kristian Alfonso) takes her anger about Ben’s release out on Marlena. And Kayla (Mary Beth Evans) does something horrid that Patch (Stephen Nichols) may never be able to forgive!
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
Days of Our Lives airs on weekdays on NBC.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019