Days of our Lives spoilers for the Thursday July 19, 2018 episode of the NBC super soap promise lots of tears are shed as a father loses his son and a mother tries to get justice for her daughter.
Theresa (Jen Lilly) is stunned to receive life-altering news so soon after winning custody of her boy. She has no choice but to depart Salem with Tate.
Brady (Eric Martsolf) must say goodbye to his beloved little boy. The scenes are heart wrenching, but also must-see tv as the actor gives a bravo performance.
Brady eventually learns the real reason behind his loss of custody, and that it involves his lover. How will he react to the massive betrayal so soon after his bombshell loss? It will be epic!
Elsewhere Rope go all in as they pressure Ben (Robert Scott Wilson) to break down and confess his crimes against Ciara (Victoria Konefal). The bad guy is double teamed in fast and furious fashion; will he admit to setting the fire that almost killed his only friend?
- Jarlena commercial is hysterical!
- Who else loves Linsey Godfrey?
- Do you like Robin Strasser, aka Dorian Lord, as Vivian Alamain?
Speaking of these two rebels, snoopy Claire (Olivia Rose Keegan) has a question. She wants to know if Ciara and Ben are now a twosome. What does a stunned Ciara have to say for herself? Be sure to tune in and find out the shocking answer!
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
Days of our Lives airs on weekdays on NBC.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019