Days of our Lives spoilers for the Friday May 18, 2018, episode of the NBC sudser reveal that angelic Abigail (Marci Miller) angrily confronts evil little Stefan (Tyler Christopher) about what he did to her without her consent, while an odd couple step foot back in Salem.
Xander (Paul Telfer) and former captive Theresa (Jen Lilley) return on Friday, but what they do and who they show themselves to is being kept under wraps.
This week the oily Aussie agreed to help Theresa if she gave him a disc with evidence against Miguel (Phillip Anthony Rodriguez).
She made a deal with the devil, and now all heck is set to break loose once she discovers that her lover Brady (Eric Marsolf) and her sister Eve (Kassie DePaiva) plan to marry.
This week Brady slipped a real bobby dazzler onto Eve’s ring finger, but is their future is in jeopardy with Theresa’s stupendous return?
- What are your expectations for The Curse of Oak Island Season 8?
- Jarlena commercial is hysterical!
- Who else loves Linsey Godfrey?
On a brighter note, two couples have something to celebrate. Patch (Steve Nichols) and Kayla (Mary Beth Evans) discover something promising regarding his blindness. Could there be a miracle cure on the horizon?
Elsewhere another long-standing, long-suffering couple are in clover as they make forever plans. Doc (Deidre Hall) and John (Drake Hogestyn) surely deserve a happily ever after, and this time it looks like their nuptials will be the real deal.
Unless of course the legendary evil Dr. Rolf suddenly pops up and pulls some dastardly deed — banish the thought, fans!
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily Days of our Lives spoilers email below!
Days of our Lives airs weekdays during the day on NBC.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019