Days of Our Lives spoilers for the Friday June 29, 2018 episode of the NBC sudser tease that baby Tate’s custody hearing turns Salem on its ear!
Brady (Eric Martsolf), Eve (Kassie DePaiva) and Theresa (Jenn Lilley) are all armed to the gills with emotional ammunition as they get ready to do battle over Tater Tot.
Who deserves him more is a matter for the court to decide but that won’t stop these three from fighting in public. But who wins the battle may lose the war!
Elsewhere low down, snaky Leo (Greg Rikaart) has an indecent proposal for Sonny (Freddie Smith). His options are running out but will a vulnerable Sonny throw him a lifeline or an anchor?
Meanwhile Sonny’s ex receives a stunning announcement from Paul (Sean Christopher). In the midst of Will’s (Chandler Massey) fight to regain his memories and his life, Paul admits that he loves him. Will Paul’s confession force Will to choose him over Sonny?
- What are your expectations for The Curse of Oak Island Season 8?
- Jarlena commercial is hysterical!
- Who else loves Linsey Godfrey?
Stefan (Tyler Christopher) let’s Kate (Lauren Koslow) know who’s the boss and relishes every deliciously demented minute of his diatribe! He looks like he got into a cat fight after his tussle with Chad, but he still has what it takes to show he’s the big dawg. Will Kate cower or fight back? Her response may surprise you!
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
Days of Our Lives airs on weekdays on NBC.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019