Days of our Lives spoilers for the Wednesday May 30, 2018 episode of the long running NBC soap reveal that Kayla (Mary Beth Evans) considers making a terrifying deal with the devil in order to help Patch (Steve Nichols).
Evil little Stefan (Tyler Christopher) tells Kayla that he can help restore Steve’s vision. We assume it is in the eye that was recently damaged due to his best friend John (Drake Hogestyn) poisoning him rather than killing him.
But, maybe Stefan (no O) can restore the vision that was taken from the other eye when Patch’s other best friend Bo (Peter Reckell) stabbed him. Don’t even try to unpack this!
Of course Kayla will have to sign over her first and last born; will she do it?
Poor jailed Gabi (Camila Banus) has been exonerated but she faces serious danger from that psycho inmate with a grudge Diane (Cassandra Creech). Could it be that Gabi has to kill someone for real before she can out of that stinky prison?
- What are your expectations for The Curse of Oak Island Season 8?
- Jarlena commercial is hysterical!
- Who else loves Linsey Godfrey?
Elsewhere the real Dr. Laura (Jamie Lynn Bauer) of Salem arrives to save the day. Can she fight off the imposter Dr. Laura and reintegrate granddaughter Abigail (Marci Miller)? If so, what will Marlena (Deidre Hall) have to say about being one-upped for once?
And a startled Hope (Kristian Alfonso) receives the worst possible news about Abi’s previous tormenter, Ben Weston (Robert Scott Wilson). Maybe Dr. Laura should hold off on the intervention!
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
Days of Our Lives airs on weekdays on NBC.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019