Days of our Lives spoilers for the Tuesday June 26, 2018 episode of the NBC super sudser promise lots of soapy drama as several Salemite’s scramble to protect their own interests.
Chad (Billy Flynn) is thrilled to have Abi (Marci Miller) back home but how will he react when he learns her stunning news? Abi decides to keep her baby drama a secret from him for now, even though she confides in a most unexpected individual. Of course, expect a huge riddle to emerge among with Abi’s baby bump: who’s the daddy?!
Unlike Abi and her deception, Will (Chandler Massey) admits a secret to Paul (Sean Christopher). After keeping the news that he had a flashback, the amnesiac comes clean to his partner. Is this the beginning of a WilSon reunion?
Speaking of Sonny (Freddie Smith) he does his best to hoodwink the sneaky con himself, Leo (Greg Rikaart). How far will he have to go to get the rogue to confess all regarding his underhanded sexual harassment lawsuit?
Kayla (Mary Beth Evans) has had a heartbreaking week. She was forced to operate on Lani (Sal Stowers) but unable to save her unborn baby. She’s also being manipulated by evil Stefan (Tyler Christopher) into going behind her husband’s back. But Tuesday she has breakthrough news for Patch (Stephen Nichols). Will he believe the incredible news she drops on him?
- Jarlena commercial is hysterical!
- Who else loves Linsey Godfrey?
- Do you like Robin Strasser, aka Dorian Lord, as Vivian Alamain?
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
Days of Our Lives airs on weekdays on NBC.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019