Days of our Lives spoilers for the Tuesday, July 31, 2018 episode of the NBC soap tease that a day of stunning bombshells affect precious relationships, and not for the better!
Rope have their pistols ready to whip on Ben (Robert Scott Wilson) and Ciara (Victoria Konefal). Awkward! Hope (Kristian Alfonso) and Rafe (Galen Gering) are so fed up with the Necktie Killer that they storm the couple’s happy time together and go commando on the two.
But the real kicker is how this will affect Ciara’s relationship with her gun totin’ mom. Hope’s rash and hasty actions have alienated her daughter thus far, and her latest stunt may be the final straw in their already fragile relationship.
Eve (Kassie DePaiva) shocks her frenemy Jennifer (Melissa Reeves) with a stunning revelation that threatens her relationship with Eric (Greg Vaughan). Yes fans, we’re counting down the days until Nicole (Arianne Zucker) makes her grand trouble making entrance back to Salem!
Elsewhere Steve (Stephen Nichols) has a new job. His sister Adrienne (Judi Evans) wants him to track down and find Bonnie Lockhart. Aye caramba! Will this be Patch’s swan song departure from Salem? Stay tuned and find out!
- Jarlena commercial is hysterical!
- Who else loves Linsey Godfrey?
- Do you like Robin Strasser, aka Dorian Lord, as Vivian Alamain?
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
Days of our Lives airs on weekdays on NBC.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019