Days of our Lives spoilers for the Friday, August 10, 2018 episode of the NBC sudser tease that several lives are on the precipice of disaster, while one happy couple finally reunite.
John (Drake Hogestyn) is in the dog house when he breaches protocol with Marlena (Deidre Hall). What could make Doc so mad just before her wedding to the love of her life?
Uh oh, John sees his blushing bride in her wedding dress! You know what this means, soap fans. Is there an imminent nuptials disaster on the horizon?
Elsewhere, Ben (Robert Scott Wilson) has an ally. When he makes it known that Salem would be better off without him, at least one damsel disagrees. Ciara (Victoria Konefal) does her darndest to convince The Necktie Killer to stay put. How will Hope (Kristian Alfonso) react to this egregious news?
You might be surprised! No, Hope doesn’t do a 180 where Ben is concerned, but she’s got other things on her mind to be too bothered. Yep, she and her favorite fellow cop finally, finally, kiss and make up: Rope 2.0!
- Jarlena commercial is hysterical!
- Who else loves Linsey Godfrey?
- Do you like Robin Strasser, aka Dorian Lord, as Vivian Alamain?
Gabi (Camila Banus) is on an evil roll, and her latest stunt will have jaws dropping to the floor. Can you believe that the scheming vixen has the nerve to wheedle her way into living in Chad’s (Billy Flynn) mansion? There is absolutely no shame in this girl’s game!
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
Days of our Lives airs on weekdays on NBC.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019