Days of our Lives spoilers for the Wednesday August 15, 2018 episode of the NBC soap promise a lot of tension and crazy emotions are running rampant through the streets of Salem, so let’s not waste a minute diving into the soapy action!
Kate (Lauren Koslow) is madder than nest full of wet hornets! Will (Chandler Massey) dropped a bombshell on her about Ted (Gilles Marini) and now she’s out for blood. The brunette vixen will give the ambulance chaser a scary ultimatum: will he choose love or money?
More angsty drama is on tap as Will gets a talking to from Paul (Sean Christopher). What does he have to scold the baby-faced son of Sami Brady (Alison Sweeney) about?
Plenty! Paul is unhappy about Will’s big mouth and lets him know he’s had it with his antics. Uh oh, better be careful Paul or you’ll end up like dearly departed Leo (Greg Rikaart)!
Eve (Kassie DePaiva) has a hidden agenda when she tries to persuade Brady (Eric Martsolf) to forgive Victor (John Aniston), but doesn’t she always?
- Jarlena commercial is hysterical!
- Who else loves Linsey Godfrey?
- Do you like Robin Strasser, aka Dorian Lord, as Vivian Alamain?
Speaking of Eve’s secrets, Jennifer (Melissa Reeves) is on the hot seat with Eric (Greg Vaughan). Will she spill the beans about what she knows? Stay tuned and find out!
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
Days of our Lives airs on weekdays on NBC.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019