Days of our Lives spoilers for the Thursday July 26, 2018 episode of the NBC super soap tease a ton of drama takes place today as a legendary couple make a special request, while another super couple has something grand to celebrate.
But first, the tension is thick as Ted (Gilles Marini) confronts Sonny (Freddie Smith). The sleazy lawyer for hire has the nerve to ask Sonny is he knows anything about slimy Leo’s (Greg Rikaart) disappearing act. The ambulance chaser actually insinuates that Sonny had something to do with his client’s disappearance!
Well, of course he did, but no one is supposed to know that. Except that a very sinister someone does know what WilSon did, and is blackmailing the hapless duo. On Thursday Will (Chandler Massey) receives another ominous message about his misdeeds. Could it be Ted who is behind the masquerade?
Elsewhere Jarlena are on mission of spreading joy and happiness and they want Eric (Greg Vaughan) and Brady (Eric Martsolf) to join in. It’s no secret that John (Drake Hogestyn) and Marlena (Deidre Evans) are getting married, so it makes sense that they would want these two handsome young men to be a part of their joy.
Meanwhile their happiness must be contagious because another long time Salem couple get caught up celebrating. Patch (Stephen Nichols) and Kayla (Mary Beth Evans) take time to be thankful for all that they have. You don’t want to miss the touching moments between these two, their happiness has been a long time in coming!
- What are your expectations for The Curse of Oak Island Season 8?
- Jarlena commercial is hysterical!
- Who else loves Linsey Godfrey?
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
Days of our Lives airs on weekdays on NBC.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019