Days of our Lives spoilers for the Friday June 15, 2018 episode of the NBC sudser promise some spectacular fireworks erupt between the Necktie Killer and his latest captive!
Ciara (Victoria Konefal) is horrified to find herself all alone with Ben (Robert Scott Wilson). Too bad he’s not alone: he keeps reliving the last time he was in the remote cabin in the woods.
Of course he wasn’t alone then either, he had Abigail (Marci Miller) and Chad (Billy Flynn) around to torture. This time around Ben is changed (so he says) and tries to get Ciara to stop panicking. Good luck with that.
Hope (Kristian Alfonso) is on the way however, literally and figuratively. Ciara’s mom has a hot lead on her whereabouts but will she be shocked by what she finds at the cabin?
Meanwhile, Lani (Sal Stowers) has a surprise proposition for J.J. (Casey Moss). The pregnant lady wants to get back together with her ex, but what will his roommate have to say about that?
- Jarlena commercial is hysterical!
- Who else loves Linsey Godfrey?
- Do you like Robin Strasser, aka Dorian Lord, as Vivian Alamain?
J.J. and Theresa (Jen Lilly) are buddies now, putting their rowdy, unlawful, druggie past behind them. But that won’t stop Theresa from doing something sinful to Brady (Eric Martsolf). Be sure to tune in and find out what jaw-dropping shocker Theresa has in store for Brady!
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
Days of Our Lives airs on weekdays on NBC.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019