Days of our Lives spoilers for the Tuesday August 21, 2018 episode of the NBC sudser promise that John’s bachelor party gets way, way out of hand, while a mean, mean, mean lady makes a shocking pop up appearance!
Susan Banks (Stacy Haiduk), aka Elvis Jr.’s mother, is back in town and seeking redemption for her dirty deeds. Can Will (Chandler Massey) find it in his heart to forgive her for kidnapping and drugging him? That remains to be seen. Maybe the better question is, will Sami (Alison Sweeney) run into the vixen and serve up a hot side of justice for her boy?
John (Drake Hogestyn) has a crazy, fantastic, swinging bachelor party. Until it isn’t! What in the world happens to threaten the timing of his wedding to Doc? It’s a bit complicated! Let’s just say that you definitely do not want to the miss bombshell antics that John and his buddies must deal with.
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
Days of our Lives airs on weekdays on NBC.
- Jarlena commercial is hysterical!
- Who else loves Linsey Godfrey?
- Do you like Robin Strasser, aka Dorian Lord, as Vivian Alamain?
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019