Days of our Lives spoilers for the Tuesday July 17, 2018 episode of the NBC soap tease some heartbreaking moments are in store for one proud dad while another “dad” gets the surprise of his life.
The fallout from Tate’s custody hearing affects several innocent lives in Salem. The ugly proceeding are finally over, and Theresa (Jen Lilley) is more than ready to take hold of her son and start a new life.
Conversely, Brady (Eric Martsolf) is destroyed to have to bid his boy farewell. The emotional moment is too much for him, and may lead him to fall off the wagon.
Meanwhile, J.J. (Casey Moss) pays a high price for being a good guy. Just when everyone thought the drugs in his apartment were Theresa’s, he sacrificed himself so she wouldn’t lose custody of Tate.
Unfortunately the stunning result isn’t good for him, a former drug user. Although he said the drugs were his, the truth is far more insidious.
- Jarlena commercial is hysterical!
- Who else loves Linsey Godfrey?
- Do you like Robin Strasser, aka Dorian Lord, as Vivian Alamain?
Eve (Kassie DePaiva) and Victor (John Aniston) conspired to plant them to hurt Theresa. Now the tables are turned and someone fierce vows to get to the bottom of the fiasco.
Spoiler alert: Jennifer (Melissa Reeves) makes a promise to discover who planted the drugs, and rescue her son from prosecution. What kind of bombshell trouble will she rain down when she learns her frenemy set up J.J.? Stay tuned and find out!
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
Days of our Lives airs on weekdays on NBC.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019