Days of Our Lives spoilers for the Wednesday June 12, 2018 episode of the NBC soap promise that anxiety runs high for several Salemites who find themselves in unfamiliar territory.
Busy single mom Hope (Kristian Alfonso) finally realizes that daughter Ciara (Victoria Konefal) is missing. Hope is frantic because she knows Ciara is emotionally fragile. She’s never fully recovered from the trauma of being raped by her stepbrother. Last week her wounds were reopened as she struggled to let Tripp (Lucas Adams) get closer to her.
Long story short, the impetuous girl raced off alone on her motorcycle and crashed in the middle of nowhere. Luckily, someone found her hurt on the ground in the darkness. Unluckily for her, it was Ben the Necktie Killer (Robert Scott Wilson)!
But Ben swears that he’s rehabbed and so he does the sensible thing (not!) and takes her to the cabin where some of his worst deeds were committed. Definitely not looking good for helpless Ciara.
Meanwhile back in Salem, Tripp and Claire lament what they did to set Ciara off in the first place: make out in her loft! But is their guilt trip strong enough to keep them from repeating their mistake?
- What are your expectations for The Curse of Oak Island Season 8?
- Jarlena commercial is hysterical!
- Who else loves Linsey Godfrey?
And finally, mom-to-be Lani (Sal Stowers) and her baby daddy’s mom Valerie (Vanessa Williams) share a sweet, long overdue moment.
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
Days of Our Lives airs on weekdays on NBC.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019