Days of our Lives spoilers for the Monday July 23, 2018 episode of the NBC sudser tease that a couple of criminal masterminds just can’t stop themselves from doing what it is that they do best!
Grieving but vengeful Gabi (Camila Banus) continues to act as if she’s in Abi’s (Marci Miller) corner. Nothing could be farther from the truth, and she comes close to letting her hatred slip to the wrong person.
Of all people, Gabi thinks that wailing to J.J. (Casey Moss) about her troubles is a good idea. If he only knew what she’s done to hurt Abi already, he’d lock her up and throw away the key. Oh wait, he’s been kicked off the force for a bogus drugs possession—never mind!
Anyway, throwing caution to the wind Gabi spills her heart out about how her life has irrevocably changed after a vicious prison beat down: she can no longer have children. Of course she blames Abi for putting her there in the first place, so things are about to take an even more twisted turn in the coming days!
Elsewhere Greek god Victor Kiriakis (John Aniston) is up to his ascot in trouble. He and Eve (Kassie DePaiva) are behind Brady (Eric Martsolf) losing his custody battle but the secret is slowly trickling out. Now Chloe (Nadia Bjorlin) knows, and Victor is anxious to keep the sordid secret contained.
- Jarlena commercial is hysterical!
- Who else loves Linsey Godfrey?
- Do you like Robin Strasser, aka Dorian Lord, as Vivian Alamain?
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
Days of our Lives airs on weekdays on NBC.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019