Days of our Lives spoilers for the Thursday July 12, 2018 episode of the NBC soap teases plenty of soapy shenanigans take place, with a bit of sorrow and drama on the side.
Abigail (Marci Miller) is on pins and needles as she waits for her paternity test results. At this point, the rumor mill is blowing up that shady Stefan (Tyler Christopher) will somehow be the baby daddy either by hook or by crook: we smell a switched paternity test shocker in the air!
After all, Gabi (Camila Banus) was the one who delivered the crucial evidence of Stefan’s DNA to Abi. Sure, she says she has forgiven her frenemy for sending her to jail, but how likely is that? These two have tons of sordid history between them, so believe that Gabi is capable of low down dirty double dealings!
Spoilers reveal that poor Gabi herself receives very, very, sad news. On Wednesday the newly freed con was simply enjoying life on the outside when she doubled over in pain.
Rushed to the hospital, she was utterly confused about the chaos that was happening inside her body. After running tests and examining Gabi on Thursday, Kayla (Mary Beth Evans) has a diagnosis. And it isn’t good.
- Jarlena commercial is hysterical!
- Who else loves Linsey Godfrey?
- Do you like Robin Strasser, aka Dorian Lord, as Vivian Alamain?
What she has to tell Gabi is heartbreaking and shocking. You definitely do not want to miss the bombshell moment that Gabi learns the truth about her condition.
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
Days of our Lives airs on weekdays on NBC.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019