Days of our Lives spoilers for next week’s NBC soap promise that bombshell secrets and lies come undone in a most devastatingly spectacular manner, while at least one unholy alliance threatens the Salem peace!
WilSon finally discover the identity of their cut and paste friend. Who is the abstract artist behind the throwback threatening notes insinuating they know what happened to MIA Leo (Greg Rikaart)? Sonny (Freddie Smith) and Will (Chandler Massey) cannot believe who has been sending the nasty notes and you won’t either!
With a grand gesture of romance, one happy couple will face the prospect of spending all of eternity in wedded bliss. But will it ever actually happen? Jennifer (Melissa Reeves) is shocked when her beau Eric (Greg Vaughan) offers her his hand in marriage. We can’t tell you what she says, but you may be very surprised!
Elsewhere a very crafty Gabi (Camila Banus) approaches a shady someone and spills her guts about her latest dirty dealings. Will this character turn into her ally or turn against the two time con?
Stefan (Tyler Christopher) pulls the wool over poor Chad’s (Billy Flynn) eyes. Does he then sucker punch him? You bet he does, but only in a figurative sense!
- Jarlena commercial is hysterical!
- Who else loves Linsey Godfrey?
- Do you like Robin Strasser, aka Dorian Lord, as Vivian Alamain?
But Ben (Robert Scott Wilson) is not so lucky. It should come as no surprise that someone finally attacks the Necktie Killer, but you will never guess the person is who succeeds in taking down Ben!
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
Days of our Lives airs weekdays during the day on NBC.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019