Days of our Lives spoilers for next week’s NBC sudser reveal that summer is shaping up to be sizzling hot for a couple of couples, while sad unexpected news envelopes many in Salem.
Ciara (Victoria Konefal) and Ben (Robert Scott Wilson) continue to grow closer in the spooky cabin in the woods. Last week she called Hope (Kristian Alfonso) but refused to give herself up. Next week Hope will use her Spidey sense to conclude that Ciara is with Ben, but will she do something rash and drastic to rescue her?
Abi (Marci Miller) returns to Salem and her beloved Chad (Billy Flynn). But is all as it seems? She may be sprung from the big house, but does she come home alone? Spoilers reveal that there a little Stefan or little Chad bun in the oven; she has no idea who her baby daddy is!
The custody for Tater Tot begins and the claws are out! Brady, (Eric Marsolf), Eve (Kassie DePaiva), and Theresa (Jen Lilley) go to extreme lengths to win the right to raise the little buy.
Elsewhere look for Lani (Sal Stowers) to face a long road of emotional recovery ahead of her. Losing her baby is devastating, and her loved ones, including rivals J.J. (Casey Moss) and Eli (Lamon Archey), try their best to help. But will they butt heads causing more even more upset for a broken Lani?
- Jarlena commercial is hysterical!
- Who else loves Linsey Godfrey?
- Do you like Robin Strasser, aka Dorian Lord, as Vivian Alamain?
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
Days of our Lives airs weekdays during the day on NBC.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019