Days of Our Lives spoilers for the Wednesday July 4, 2018 episode of the NBC super soap tease that the Fourth is full of spectacular fireworks and dramatic upset for the residents of Salem.
Eve (Kassie DePaiva) brings a surprise to Tate’s custody proceedings, but all does not go as planned.
Brady (Eric Martsolf) is shocked beyond belief to be rumbled in the courtroom. He arrived at the courthouse to win custody of his son, but will he leave in handcuffs?
Spoilers tease that a cold case fact from his past threatens the proud dad’s future. Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive!
Elsewhere J.J. (Casey Moss) pays a visit to his former girlfriend. A devastated Lani (Sal Stowers) needs all the help she can get after losing her unborn baby.
- Jarlena commercial is hysterical!
- Who else loves Linsey Godfrey?
- Do you like Robin Strasser, aka Dorian Lord, as Vivian Alamain?
Compassionate J.J. lets Lani know that she can count on him being there for her. Will his support in her time of need be what brings these two back together?
Elsewhere Maggie (Suzanne Rogers) catches Will (Chandler Massey) in a compromising position. Oops!
We know that he and Sonny (Freddie Smith) have caused grievous harm to evil Leo (Greg Rikaart). Maggie stumbles upon a scene no one should see: will she protect her loved ones or turn traitor?
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
Days of Our Lives airs on weekdays on NBC.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019