Days of our Lives spoilers for the Monday June 25, 2018 episode of the NBC soap indicate that Chabby fans have a lot to be happy about as the loved up pair experience an exciting reunion.
Abi (Marci Miller) has been away from hearth and home getting healed and apparently she’s all better. Chad (Billy Flynn) is delighted to see his wife finally return to him, but will he feel the same after she spills a bit of new news?
Spoilers indicate that Abi is now eating for two! Uh oh, I know what you’re thinking, who’s the baby daddy?!
Prior to leaving Abi had sex with both evil Stefan (Tyler Christopher) and her husband. At the time disbelieving fans were outraged, asserting that Abi was attacked since she was with Stefan as one of her alternate personalities, Gabigail.
Get set folks, it’s going to be a high elevation roller coaster ride in the near future since Abi reluctantly reveals the truth to Gabby: she has no idea who the baby daddy is!
- Jarlena commercial is hysterical!
- Who else loves Linsey Godfrey?
- Do you like Robin Strasser, aka Dorian Lord, as Vivian Alamain?
Down the road Abi is sure to regret her bean spillage. Explosive spoilers tease that Gabby is far from over her anger at Abi for having her falsely imprisoned. Will she blackmail Abi?
In the meantime maybe we should just focus on the positive, as Chabby are sure to do Monday. After all, happiness is a short lived commodity on soaps!
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
Days of our Lives airs on weekdays on NBC.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019