Days of our Lives spoilers for the Monday August 20, 2018 episode of the NBC sudser tease that the beginning of the week is just the start of an eventful, raucous and even danger-filled week ahead. What evil lurks behind the joyous, drop-dead gorgeous backdrop of Jarlena’s wedding? You probably won’t believe it, so we’ll give you just a taste of what the wedding of the century entails!
First off Sami (Alison Sweeney) and her bad self show up and pull a gun on a certain someone mid-ceremony!
But I digress. It is a lovely event, John and Marlena’s wedding. Full of beautiful flowers and soft lights, and even Abe (James Reynolds) gets in on the action. Yep, everyone’s favorite police chief is the officiant!
Marlena (Deidre Hall) is radiant. John (Drake Hogestyn) and his best man Patch (Stephen Nichols) look splendiferous in their formal wear. And the rock he slips on her finger is one giant and amazing bobby dazzler!
But, there are a few shocking Debby Downer moments to balance out all of the bliss: someone we shall not name goes berserk with a kitchen knife, and a deranged, bandaged zombie makes the scene! Are you ready for all of the bombshells and shocking revelations to come? Tune in and find out!
- What are your expectations for The Curse of Oak Island Season 8?
- Jarlena commercial is hysterical!
- Who else loves Linsey Godfrey?
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
Days of our Lives airs on weekdays on NBC.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019