Want to know what happened on DOOL today? Read our Days of our Lives recap for the Wednesday July 4, 2018, episode — which saw loads of soapy drama and angst swirl about Salem!
First up, ambulance chasing lawyer Ted (Gilles Marini) goes bonkers at Brady’s (Eric Martsolf) custody hearing for Tater Tot. The unsavory legal eagle wants a win like a Rottweiler wants a ribeye!
Across town, Paul (Christopher Sean) interrupts Sonny (Freddie Smith) and Will (Chandler Massey) at a most inopportune time. Oops. They shoo him off only for Maggie (Suzanne Rogers) to pop up and complicate their crime scene clean up.
Lani is heartbroken over the loss of her unborn baby. She has a shoulder to lean on when J.J. (Casey Moss) stops by. They discuss her tragic loss and come to a bittersweet conclusion.
It looks like these two could be headed for a reunion, but what will Eli (Lamon Archey) have to say about that?
- Jarlena commercial is hysterical!
- Who else loves Linsey Godfrey?
- Do you like Robin Strasser, aka Dorian Lord, as Vivian Alamain?
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps email below!
Days of our Lives airs on weekdays on NBC.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019