Big Brother 20 is marking week 10 with a houseguest who returned. Scottie won the jury battle back, and now, he is in it to win it.
The battle back was played in the backyard, which means that the houseguests had time to converse inside while production gets everything set up. There is a lot riding on this competition for Scottie and Haleigh.
- New Big Brother HOH Revealed: Who should they nominate?
- Veto Ceremony is done: What do you think of final nominees?
- What do you think about new Diamond Power of Veto rules on Big Brother?
- Who won the Power of Veto revealed: Do you think they should use POV?
- Who is your favorite Big Brother 21 houseguest? New poll out
Currently, there are eight houseguests left in the game. Plenty of final two deals have been made but how many will be honored remains to be seen. At this point, it is time to start playing for number one and that could cause some upset in the house.
As the competition gets underway, it could be a while before anyone is crowned Head of Household. It is the spinning competition where you have to stand on a disk and hold on to a rope for dear life.
With the competition completed Tyler is the new Head of Household. With the finale in less than a month, it is time to make a big move.
Big Brother airs Sunday and Wednesday nights at 8/7c and Thursday night at 9/8c on CBS