Days of our Lives superstar Mary Beth Evans (Kayla), has a wonderful reason to celebrate this week, she just became a grandmother!
Daytime Emmy Award winner Mary Beth announced the terrific news on Instagram, posting an adorable picture of her grandson, son Danny and his wife Sharon. “Welcome Henry Herman Schwartz…There are so many that love you already.”
The new family could not look happier or healthier, and we wish them all the best!
You may know the talented and beautiful Mary Beth best as Kayla Brady aka Sweetness on DOOL, but she is one busy lady. Not only has she starred on NBC’s super sudser off and on since 1986, she also launched and produced the popular web series, The Bay.
Her entrepreneurial spirt led her to debut Mary Beth’s Apple Pie Company in 2005 and she has a fantastic blog, Plank.
- Jarlena commercial is hysterical!
- Who else loves Linsey Godfrey?
- Do you like Robin Strasser, aka Dorian Lord, as Vivian Alamain?
On it she says, “I have always considered myself a hustler, and I’m always looking for the next project or an opportunity to learn about something new — whether that’s a new recipe, a home improvement project…”
If you haven’t already be sure to check out Plank, where Mary Beth showcases recipes, features thoughtful essays, and has tons of pictures of her life away from DOOL.
Speaking of DOOL, she and Patch (Stephen Nichols) look set to travel a rocky road after she went behind his back with Stefan (Tyler Christopher). Are these two in serious trouble or will her intervention restore his sight? Stay tuned and find out!
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019