Days of our Lives fans have watched helplessly as Julie (Susan Seaforth Hayes) languishes in her hospital bed, desperately in need of a life-saving heart transplant. Unfortunately, someone must die for Julie to live.
Is it possible someone in Salem will end up giving a heart donation? Several possible donors could conceivably provide Julie with the organ donation she needs. Assuming that the character remains on the canvas!
The most obvious donor is Kate (Lauren Koslow) who herself is languishing in a hospital bed. Kate has been put in a dire situation by Vivian (Robin Strasser) who seems intent on finishing the job.
Then there’s Stefan (Brandon Barash). Although he’s in no obvious danger, it has been announced that the character is leaving the canvas. Might his demise provide a much-needed organ donation that keeps Julie alive?
- What are your expectations for The Curse of Oak Island Season 8?
- Jarlena commercial is hysterical!
- Who else loves Linsey Godfrey?View this post on Instagram
The situation involving Jennifer (Melissa Reeves) is also perilous. Demented Dr. Shah (Piter Marek) has kidnapped her, and Jack (Matthew Ashford) and J.J. (Casey Moss) are in overdrive trying to rescue her. Explosive show spoilers reveal that a showdown is in the works, and this could mean a deadly encounter between any of the characters involved. Might this plot provide Julie with a life-saving heart?
Three Salem women are next to impossible to redeem at this point. Eve (Kassie DePaiva) has proven herself untrustable and unworthy of Jack or anyone else’s love. Kristen’s (Stacy Haiduk) latest identity theft stunt has left her too far gone down the rabbit hole, and Vivian has been reduced to a cold-blooded conscienceless murderer.
All of these three women have a target on their back that screams irredeemable.
Will one of them meet a grisly, untimely demise but live on in Julie?
Be sure to tune in and find out!
Days of our Lives airs weekdays on NBC.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019