The Young and the Restless video spoiler for the upcoming week reveals that while Kola may have pulled off their nuptials, they may not last for long. Who has it in for the handsome groom? Let’s just say, with friends like that, who needs enemies?
Theo (Tyler Johnson) aka Coachella has a special and surprise wedding present for his old buddy. It’s a hot blonde named Zoe (Anna Grace Barlow), so this may not be the most appropriate choice of gift.
For his part, Kyle (Michael Mealor) doesn’t look happy to be gifted with a reminder of his past. Awkward!
What to say about the Rosales family—you can dress them up but you can’t take them out! Lola (Sasha Calle) is the one getting married, but the other family members do their best to hog the spotlight. Devastatingly handsome Arturo (Jason Canela) is there, and once again tries to plead his case with the Naked Heiress.
Abby (Melissa Ordway) wants none of it, and a hunky mister will step right in to defend her honor!
- Are you sad about Celebrity Big Brother 2020 getting canceled?
- Why did Elena leave?
- What’s your favorite memory of Delia?
Deadbeat dad Adrian (Jay Montalvo) is there, not being able to take no for an answer. He’s not quite what we expected, is he? Every one of his family members except for Celeste Rosales (Eva LaRue) seem to have something bad to say about him and a bad taste left in their mouth when they talk about him.
Can he really be all that nasty?
Meanwhile, two alpha males look ready to go at it—what is the male version of a catfight? What has got these two leading men threatening each other and ready to duke it out? Let’s just say that Adam (Mark Grossman) is part of the reason for their venom.
Speaking of Adam, he wants Sharon (Sharon Case) to marry him. She looks stunned when he asks, but the million-dollar question is, what does she say?
Be sure to tune in and find out!
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays on CBS.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019