The Young and the Restless Spoilers for the Monday April 30, 2018, episode of the CBS sudser reveal lots of ironic mother-daughter bullying drama, while one shady lady ‘fesses up to another about a bombshell secret.
It’s a delicious, soapy twist of irony that Sharon (Sharon Case) gets called to Faith’s (Alyvia Alyn Lind) school after her daughter takes drastic action against some bothersome boy.
Already stressed over the same kind of thing leading to J.T.’s (Thad Luckinbill) demise, Sharon will get that screwy, troubled look on her face that’s usually reserved for the times she spills unwanted secrets and ruins people’s lives.
Phyllis (Gina Tognoni) and Nikki (Melody Thomas Scott) are on to the trembling blonde’s inconvenient conscience however, but while they discuss a containment plan, Hilary (Misheal Morgan) snoops and hears something tantalizing that sounds like ratings bait.
Even better than that tidbit however, Phyllis drops a gobsmacker on the depressed non-pregnant gal: don’t you still have Devon’s (Bryton James) um, sample? OMG folks, would she really? I think we all know the answer to that!
- Are you sad about Celebrity Big Brother 2020 getting canceled?
- Why did Elena leave?
- What’s your favorite memory of Delia?
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily The Young and the Restless spoilers email below!
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays during the day on CBS and in the evening on PopTV.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019