The Young and the Restless recap for Wednesday July 4, is full of steamy, sparkly fireworks of the sexy kind!
Arturo (Jason Canela) and his tool belt are always working it, and Independence Day is no exception. He and his men are working at Jabot when Phyllis (Gina Tognoni) and Billy (Jason Thompson) arrive to pick up a set of keys.
Long story short, they have sex in the elevator, inadvertently giving a gobsmacked foreman and his crew a retina-burning display of flesh!
Elsewhere several Genoa City-ites explain what the holiday means to them, live on G.C. Buzz; Lily (Christel Khalil) has a heartwarming moment while Abby (Melissa Ordway) has a blonde moment! Of course Hilary (Mishael Morgan) doesn’t miss a beat and hogs some camera time for her own scandalous self.
Esther (Kate Linder) appears at The Dive Bar and makes a shocking announcement about Jack (Peter Bergman) and grave robbing.
- Are you sad about Celebrity Big Brother 2020 getting canceled?
- Why did Elena leave?
- What’s your favorite memory of Delia?
What would the 4th be without a rousing rendition of The Star Spangled Banner? Tessa (Cait Fairbanks) and her beautiful voice hit it out of the park to cap off the night’s festivities!
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays during the day on CBS and in the evening on PopTV.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019