Days of our Lives spoilers for the Thursday November 8, 2018 episode of the NBC sudser promise tons of thrills and chills as fans are treated to a long-overdue event, one psycho grabs a scalpel, and a couple of schemers are up to no good!
Finally (we think) Doc (Deidre Hall) and John (Drake Hogestyn) marry. Or at least they try, again, so let’s hope this time no one shoots at the bride or goes beserkk in the aisles. It’s been a long time in coming, and now that Hattie has let go of the ruse of being Marlena, Jarlena are free to do as they like. Just body check Sami (Alison Sweeney) at the door, please!
Actually, it will be a sweet time for all as Marlena has made up with both of her daughters. One tried to shoot her or so it seemed, and the other pulled her life support. Guess it’s true what they say about a mother’s love never dying (pun intended)!
Elsewhere Sami has a bad time with her mother in law, Susan (Stacy Haiduk). Sami believes the mystery patient to be E.J. and apparently so does Susan. But has she stolen the mummy man? The mystery patient is now known as the missing patient!
Sami wants to know where Susan put him, but Susan answers back by wielding a scalpel.
- What are your expectations for The Curse of Oak Island Season 8?
- Jarlena commercial is hysterical!
- Who else loves Linsey Godfrey?
Abi (Marci Miller) also has a busy day. The pregnant lady manages to get one up on her nemesis Kate (Lauren Koslow). Really, what is Kate thinking about helping Gabi (Camila Banus) to sabotage Abi’s happiness?
Speakoing of Gabi, she will have a horror moment of her own. When she learns that Chad plans to do to aid and abet Abi, all heck breaks loose!
Days of our Lives airs on weekdays on NBC.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019