Days of our Lives fans have been speculating like crazy that young mom Gabi (Camila Banus) is pregnant. Could it be that both she and her frenemy Abi (Marci Miller) are pregnant at the same time?
Sadly, the reality could not worse: today Gabi receives very, very, tragic news. The newly freed con will learn that her life has been forever altered after a vicious prison beat down.
This week the bubbly and beautiful woman was relishing her newfound freedom and the prospect of reconnecting with her young daughter, Arianna.
But before she could make much headway on enjoying her freedom a terrible pain had her doubled over in agony and she was rushed to the hospital.
Gabi had no idea what could be causing the chaos inside her body so Kayla (Mary Beth Evans) went to work and soon determined the horrible reason for Gabi’s aching.
- What are your expectations for The Curse of Oak Island Season 8?
- Jarlena commercial is hysterical!
- Who else loves Linsey Godfrey?
After running tests and examining Gabi on Thursday, she has a diagnosis. And it isn’t good.
What she has to tell Gabi is heartbreaking and shocking. You definitely do not want to miss the bombshell moment that Gabi learns the truth about her condition.
Spoiler Alert! Big spoiler coming up, so stop reading now if you don’t want to know what it is!
Gabi is infertile. How will this affect her quest to help her very pregnant frenemy Abi? Connect the dots soap fans, do you smell a sensational, tried and true, soapy baby snatching in Abi’s future?!
Days of our Lives airs weekdays during the day on NBC.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019