The Young and the Restless fans have a treat in store as Erika Girardi heats up the screen today as sashaying realtor, Farrah Dubose. Erika is back in Genoa City to help Jack Not Abbott (Peter Bergman) look for a swingin’ bachelor pad, and you can catch her on the Wednesday, June 6 episode as well.
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star first appeared on Y&R in December 2016 when the high powered agent accidently bumped into VIP Ashley Abbott (Eileen Davidson) and spilled her coffee resulting in a hilarious, heated exchange between the fierce ladies.
Fans of the Bravo series had an insider’s chuckle that day since both Erika and Eileen have appeared on RHOBH. After the beautiful, blond reality stars hit it off Eileen arranged for Erika to appear on Y&R when she learned that her friend is a big soap fan.
Erika has appeared on the hit CBS sudser several times since then, and this time around she’s set for some extracurricular activity when Jack hits on her! Could this flirtation with Smilin’ Jack mean that we’ll be seeing more of Erika in the future? After all Jack is single and ready to mingle, and he could use a few laughs after learning he’s not a blood Abbott and losing his CEO position.
Girardi joined the RHOBH cast during the sixth season. Her husband is high-profile attorney Tom Girardi, and she recently revealed a bit about her marriage and glamorous life in an insightful PEOPLE magazine interview.
- Are you sad about Celebrity Big Brother 2020 getting canceled?
- Why did Elena leave?
- What’s your favorite memory of Delia?
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019