- Six couples remained going into the Dancing with the Stars Season 27 semi-finals.
- Each couple set to perform two dances. The first a Dedicated Dance to a meaningful person in their life, and the second is a Judges Choice dance.
- Two couples will be eliminated.
- Follow events from the DWTS semi-finals, including the eliminations and scores, with us live as they happen.
The Dancing with the Stars Season 27 semi-finals are finally here — and you can follow everything that happens with us LIVE right here.
Episode 10 of what has already been a dramatic DWTS season sees each of the six remaining couples perform two dances. It’s the semi-finals, so the pressure is on to impress not only the judges but also the viewers, who will provide the final votes to move the couples through to the finals.
The judges aren’t holding back either. We can expect to see waltz, salsa, contemporary, and the Argentine tango for the first dance and the judges will assign a jive, foxtrot, quick step, salsa or cha cha to the couples to see how much they have improved.
Keep this tab open to follow events live as they happen. Our DWTS semi-finals live feed below will automatically update in your browser as the episode unfolds.
- Ivan Hall on joining Bachelor In Paradise: ‘I wouldn’t feel comfortable if Chris is there’ - 24th February 2021
- Was Matt James falling for Serena Pitt before she decided to eliminate herself on The Bachelor? - 24th February 2021
- The Bachelor: After The Final Rose will film soon despite the recent breakup rumors - 24th February 2021