- Six couples remained going into the Dancing with the Stars Season 27 semi-finals.
- Each couple set to perform two dances. The first a Dedicated Dance to a meaningful person in their life, and the second is a Judges Choice dance.
- Two couples will be eliminated.
- Follow events from the DWTS semi-finals, including the eliminations and scores, with us live as they happen.
The Dancing with the Stars Season 27 semi-finals are finally here — and you can follow everything that happens with us LIVE right here.
Episode 10 of what has already been a dramatic DWTS season sees each of the six remaining couples perform two dances. It’s the semi-finals, so the pressure is on to impress not only the judges but also the viewers, who will provide the final votes to move the couples through to the finals.
The judges aren’t holding back either. We can expect to see waltz, salsa, contemporary, and the Argentine tango for the first dance and the judges will assign a jive, foxtrot, quick step, salsa or cha cha to the couples to see how much they have improved.
Keep this tab open to follow events live as they happen. Our DWTS semi-finals live feed below will automatically update in your browser as the episode unfolds.
- Trista Sutter reveals her husband Ryan is suffering from a mysterious illness and was cleared from cancer - 1st December 2020
- Rachel Lindsay reveals she was disappointed with Tayshia Adams’ BLM conversation on The Bachelorette - 1st December 2020
- Blake Horstmann breaks his silence about rumors that he’s dating Becca Kufrin - 1st December 2020