Week 12 of the 2019 NFL schedule will get underway this evening when the Indianapolis Colts take on the Houston Texans in a huge AFC South battle.
The never-say-die Colts have looked great in the post-Andrew Luck era, while the Houston Texans, behind Deshaun Watson, are making a strong bid to win the South.
With both teams tied at 6-4, the winner of the Thursday night matchup will take sole position of first place in the division.
Big games all around
You can’t turn your head without seeing a big game on the Week 12 schedule. From many teams needing a win to hold on to their Wild Card dreams, to several trying to show they are the best in the NFL, this weekend is full of must-see TV action.
Right at the forefront of the schedule are the Dallas Cowboys taking on the New England Patriots.
Is this a Super Bowl 2020 preview? It very well could be.
When the Dallas Cowboys high flying offense takes on the Patriots league-leading defense this Sunday, something has to give.
Tom Brady has made it clear that he isn’t happy with the Patriots offense of late, but don’t let that fool you. When these guys get rolling, they can hang with the best in the league.
Another big game will take place in San Francisco when the 49ers take on the Green Bay Packers.
The NFC North-leading Packers (8-2) will have their hands full against the Niners (9-1), who are riding high behind Jimmy Garoppolo.
The Niners’ two-year turnaround from worst to first will be on display for a national audience to see Sunday evening.
Schedule, odds, picks
It is already a must-win weekend for a lot of teams. With the Cincinnati Bengals becoming the first team to be officially eliminated from the postseason, several other squads know that a loss this weekend could put them on the outside looking in for 2019 as well.
In the NFC, the Bears, Lions, Cardinals, Falcons, and Buccaneers all have just three wins. They still have hope in terms of a playoff berth, but they must win this weekend to keep it alive.
In the AFC the Steelers, Browns, Chargers, and Jaguars all share the must-win tag as well.
Below is a look at the complete Week 12 schedule, TV coverage, predictions, and Vegas odds for each game. This week’s odds are courtesy of Alex Donohue at Bet-NJ.com.
Picks — Colts +3.5, Detroit -3.5, Atlanta -4, Seattle +2, Miami +11, and Rams +3.
Thursday, November 21 (ET)
8:20 p.m. Indianapolis Colts at Houston Texans (NFLN/FOX) — HOU -3.5
Sunday, November 24
- 1 p.m. Miami Dolphins at Cleveland Browns (FOX) — CLE -11
- 1 p.m. Denver Broncos at Buffalo Bills (CBS) — BUF -5
- 1 p.m. Pittsburgh Steelers at Cincinnati Bengals (CBS) — PIT -6
- 1 p.m. New York Giants at Chicago Bears (FOX) — CHI -6
- 1 p.m. Oakland Raiders at New York Jets (CBS) — OAK -3.5
- 1 p.m. Carolina Panthers at New Orleans Saints (CBS) — NO -9.5
- 1 p.m. Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Atlanta Falcons (FOX) — ATL -4
- 1 p.m. Detroit Lions at Washington Redskins (FOX) — DET -3.5
- 1 p.m. Seattle Seahawks at Philadelphia Eagles (FOX) — PHI -2
- 4:05 p.m. Jacksonville Jaguars at Tennessee Titans (CBS) — TEN -3
- 4:25 p.m. Dallas Cowboys at New England Patriots (FOX) — NE -6
- 8:20 p.m. Green Bay Packers at San Francisco 49ers (NBC) — SF -3
Monday, November 25
- 8:20 p.m. Baltimore Ravens at LA Rams (ESPN) — BAL -3
- Hank Steinbrenner cause of death was ‘longstanding health issue’ say Yankees, not coronavirus - 15th April 2020
- Alex Rodriguez and Jose Canseco: What is the beef between them all about? - 13th April 2020
- Detroit Lions rumors: Six teams ready to trade for Lions’ No. 3 pick in 2020 NFL Draft - 11th April 2020