The NCAA regular season came to a close on Saturday and now the second season is ready to begin.
Next weekend, known as Championship Saturday to college pigskin fans, will feature the best of the best in college football competing for their league crown and a possible spot in the CFP.
A lot on the line on Championship Saturday
While championship week officially begins on Friday, December 6 with the Pac-12 title game, the majority of the action will take place on Saturday, December 7.
Next Saturday is going to be AWESOME! pic.twitter.com/X3lf8q7zkj
— Sports Odds Daily (@Sportsoddsdaily) December 1, 2019
A lot will be on the line Saturday, especially for the Big Ten, SEC and ACC title games.
Many experts believe that Ohio State and LSU will be in the CFP no matter what the result of their title game is. However, as we have seen in the past, nothing is a guarantee.
In the ACC the Clemson Tigers have a lot to gain – or lose next Saturday.
The Tigers are the defending National Champions, but with all of the stiff competition, a loss to Virginia could be the end of the Tigers’ nice postseason run.
Schedule, Odds, how to watch live
Saturday is going to be a college football fan’s dream! Wall-to-wall championship football starting at high noon ET and running through midnight.
With each game airing live on TV and streaming online, fans will have access to every play at their fingertips.
Below is a look at the complete schedule, TV start times and the latest Las Vegas odds.
- Fri., Dec. 6 — Pac-12: Oregon vs. Utah (-4) — 8 p.m. — ABC/ABC.Go
- Sat., Dec. 7 — Big 12: Baylor vs. Oklahoma (-9) — 12 p.m. ABC
- Sat., Dec. 7 — MAC: Miami (OH) vs. Central Michigan (-2.5) — 2 p.m. — ESPN2/WatchESPN
- Sat., Dec. 7 — Sun Belt: Louisiana vs. App. St. (-7) — 12 p.m. — ESPN/WatchESPN
- Sat., Dec. 7 — Conf. USA: UAB vs. FAU (-6) — 1:30 p.m. — CBS Sports
- Sat., Dec. 7 — AAC: Cincinnati vs. Memphis (-10) — 3:30 p.m. — ABC
- Sat., Dec. 7 — MWC: Hawaii vs. Boise St. (-17) — 4 p.m. — ESPN/WatchESPN
- Sat., Dec. 7 — SEC: Georgia vs. LSU (-6) — 4 p.m. — CBS/CBS All Access
- Sat., Dec. 7 — ACC: Virginia vs. Clemson (-22.5) — 7:30 p.m. — ABC
- Sat., Dec. 7 — Big Ten: Ohio St. (-17.5) vs. Wisconsin — 8 p.m. — FOX/FOX Sports Go