Dwayne Johnson has come a long way since he starred as The Rock on WWE television. However, he just hit a new high when he received his own category on the TV game show Jeopardy!
The category was simply titled: Mr. Dwayne Johnson and anyone who is a fan of The Rock knew the answers to almost all the questions — including Johnson himself.
1. Channeling his Pacific Island heritage, Dwayne as the voice of Maui in this animated movie — Moana.
2. In the last 4 films in this speedy franchise, Dwayne has played Luke Hobbs — Fast and Furious.
3. D.J. flew a rescue chopper & saved lives in this “fault”-y disaster film — San Andreas.
4. In Central Intelligence, Dwayne teamed up to catch a spy with this actor of smaller stature — Kevin Hart.
5. Still billed as The Rock in his film debut The Mummy Returns, Dwayne played this ruler restored to life by ancient magic — The Scorpion King.
The first four questions were correctly answered but no one knew about The Scorpion King. Lucas answered the first correctly and Alison answered the next three.
The Rock posted his response on Instagram with a comment that he finally answered more than two Jeopardy! questions right for the first time.
View this post on Instagram
I’ll take the entire Mr. Dwayne Johnson category for the MF’n win, Alex 😂 I finally proved I’m a brilliant cookie by answering more than two Jeopardy questions correctly. I just shook my head, laughed and said “no fucking way, how cool is that!?” when I found out I have my own Jeopardy category. Ive come a long way, my friends. And stay strong Alex Trebeck. You’re an inspiration and legend – keep fighting. #Jeopardy #TheDJCategory #SecureTheBag💰👊🏾
Dwayne Johnson also said he has come a long way and then offered his well-wishes to Alex Trebeck who he called an “inspiration and legend – keep fighting.”
- Cole Sprouse arrested while peacefully protesting in Santa Monica - 1st June 2020
- Poison, Motley Crue postpone 2020 stadium tour - 1st June 2020
- Myka Stauffer adoption scandal pushes Kate Hudson and Fabletics to cut ties - 1st June 2020