As season 7 of Fornite moves on, the challenges continue to build up and the latest ones have gamers wondering where are all the
The main reason for wanting to find these in this latest challenge is that an Ice Storm summoned by the Ice King is on the way and players need to find shelter.
The goal of this challenge is to find and pay a visit to every Expedition Outpost located on the Fortnite map.
Where are all the expedition outposts in Fortnite?
There are a grand total of seven expedition outposts on the Fortnite map. The problem is that some players may not have encountered them all before.
Each of the expedition outposts are spread out and many are out of the way of everything that players normally do in a game.
The good news is that there was another challenge from week 4 to kill players at the outposts, so if that is still on the to-do list, kill two birds with one stone and finish both challenges today.
So, here is where to find all seven expedition outposts in Fortnite.
- A mountain northeast of Pleasant Park.
- A valley between two of the mountains located northeast of Viking Village.
- A mountain located northwest of Happy Hamlet.
- A mountain west of Dusty Divot.
- North of the river that is northwest of Tomato Temple.
- In the desert west of Paradise Palms.
- On a mountain west of Lonely Lodge.
How to find all the expedition outposts in Fortnite
The expedition outposts in Fortnite are easy to locate once you hit the aforementioned areas. They are all bright red and players can see them from a distance.
For people who want a cheat to finish this mission, there is a way to do it all in one match.
After visiting the first expedition outpost, get into the X-4 Stormwing plane located outside the outpost and then fly by the other six outposts. Flying by, while never leaving the plane, counts as a visit.
Another hint is for people who have not yet completed the “destroy flying X-4 Stormwings” mission from week 7. If you see lots of people flying these to finish the expedition outpost mission, get in position and try to knock them down to finish this challenge.
In Fornite, it is every man for himself.
- Mountain Monsters reveals new season premiere date, announces ‘Tribute to Trapper’ special - 23rd November 2020
- Mountain Monsters Season 7 release date: Is show coming back on and when will it return? (2020 update) - 23rd November 2020
- Black Lightning Season 4 will be the end of the DC series on The CW - 21st November 2020