Call of Duty Black Ops 4 update 1.05 and 1.06 have been added in the past two days — but what is included?
The patch update 1.05 was released by Treyarch on Tuesday, November 13, on Playstation 4 and Xbox One before going live on PC yesterday.
That was a major patch, with plenty of big changes. Black Ops 4 update 1.06 was then released yesterday.
Patch notes for 1.05 were released by Treyarch revealing exactly what was included, however nothing has been released at the time of writing on update 1.06, which is believed to include smaller updates in the wake of the big one the day before.
The patch notes for Black Ops 4 update 1.05 revealed several big changes, including:
- The Nuketown map making its debut on PS4, with it set to arrive on other platforms next week
- A big stability update for zombies, sorting out 60 crash fixes
- Changes in gameplay balance across all modes
- New character missions in Bladckout
- The addition of the Bowie Knife
- Daily Tier Skips
- Improvements to map spawn and game mode in Multiplayer
You can read the full patch notes here. As mentioned above, no patch notes have been released yet for Call of Duty Black Ops 4 update 1.06, and it is believed to address just small fixes, but we will let you know as soon as the notes are released.
- Top Gear exclusive: Freddie Flintoff on the new season’s crazy stunts and how COVID actually made the show better - 16th October 2020
- Exclusive clip: Watch Top Gear host Freddie Flintoff in near-fatal 124mph crash - 2nd October 2020
- Charli D’Amelio and ex Chase Hudson clown around with James Charles, Larray and Noah Beck in Los Angeles - 1st October 2020