Which 90 Day Fiance star is getting screwed over the most?

Jenny in India has been betrayed by her fiance, Sumit, who just admitted he was married. Jenny should do the following: Insist on meeting Sumit's wife and tell her how he cheated on her. Both ladies should be tested for sexually transmitted diseases, who knows how many women he has been with? If necessary, Jenny should go to the American embassy in India and see if they can assist her on getting home.

TLC should have some culpability for not checking out the background of these couples before they put them on the show. Jenny should see a lawyer when she gets home. AND JENNY SHOULD HOLD HER HEAD HIGH AND GO ON WITH HER LIFE, SHE HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG.

This man has fooled her twice - don't let it be three times Jenny - kept her on the hook pretending to be one man for some time before revealing who he was - now always scared of his parents???? finding out - or is it his poor wife he's been visiting

Jenny in India has been betrayed by her fiance, Sumit, who just admitted he was married. Jenny should do the following: Insist on meeting Sumit's wife and tell her how he cheated on her. Both ladies should be tested for sexually transmitted diseases, who knows how many women he has been with? If necessary, Jenny should go to the American embassy in India and see if they can assist her on getting home.

TLC should have some culpability for not checking out the background of these couples before they put them on the show. Jenny should see a lawyer when she gets home. AND JENNY SHOULD HOLD HER HEAD HIGH AND GO ON WITH HER LIFE, SHE HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG.
but jenny is the one that loves sumit not us so we really cant tell her what to do ,that heart wants what the heart wants.

but jenny is the one that loves sumit not us so we really cant tell her what to do ,that heart wants what the heart wants.
Jenny is an ADULT. The guy LIED to her for YEARS about his name & then even his job! When someone tells you who they are the 1st time, BELIEVE THEM! Once a liar/cheat, ALWAYS a liar/cheat. He has no shame, she has no game. I have no pity.

BESIDES JENNY, I THINK THAT CAESAR IS GETTING IT THE WORST. AT FIRST, I WAS SURE IT WAS A CATFISH. BUT THEN SHE CAME ON TV AND ATTACKED IM AND SAID EVERYTHING WAS HIS FALT. I WISH HIM THE BST, BUT HE NEEDS TO STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM HER, OR THE LIKES OF HER. SHE EVEN ADMITTED DURING THE INTERVIEW THAT THOSE ARE THEIR EXPECTATIONS. SO MANY ASSUME AMERICANS ARE 'RICH' AND WE ALL LIVE ON 'GOLD' STREETS. PLS CAESAR, JUST FIND SOMEONE LOCAL... SHE INSULTED U SO BAD...……….SHE WANTS TALL, BLOND, BLUE EYES... WHIICH HAPPENS TO BE HER CULTURE BUT SHE WANTS A $$$$$WALLET$$$$$FULL OF CASH AS WELL. CAESAR--RUN

J

Jenny left India following the meet and fight with Sumit with his in-laws. He is currently separated from his wife and Jenny is back visiting in India

Jenny is an ADULT. The guy LIED to her for YEARS about his name & then even his job! When someone tells you who they are the 1st time, BELIEVE THEM! Once a liar/cheat, ALWAYS a liar/cheat. He has no shame, she has no game. I have no pity.
He didn’t lie for years. He catfishes her originally coming clean after falling for her and he was only married in 2017, 7 years after she started dating Sumit