Trane

Do you think that Trane will or should remain friends? Or are we in for more surprising twists and turns? https://www.monstersandcritics.com/soaps/the-young-and-the-restless-trane-has-turned-daytime-upside-down/
I would love for Trane to continue. I know that Traci told Cane she just wants them to be friends. I hope that when they get home, she will realize what she feels for him is real. She is just afraid that if it doesn't work out she might lose her best friend. I think she is second guessing her feelings because he has a young son to raise and she is past the child rearing age. I think they make a great couple. They compliment each other. Please let me know if there are others who feel the same about this situation.

Soapsuds

Gremlin
I would love for Trane to continue. I know that Traci told Cane she just wants them to be friends. I hope that when they get home, she will realize what she feels for him is real. She is just afraid that if it doesn't work out she might lose her best friend. I think she is second guessing her feelings because he has a young son to raise and she is past the child rearing age. I think they make a great couple. They compliment each other. Please let me know if there are others who feel the same about this situation.
You make excellent points! I think it’s also been a while since Traci dated, she may be feeling overwhelmed or intimidated to get into the dating game. They seem to bring out good qualities in each other, I hope that can continue.

Soapsuds

Gremlin
It's definitely different than the usual same-old soap fare. Maybe it was done to launch Cane back into the dating world, or make him a little more likable?