The Dead Files Season 11 starts in July will you be watching?

James Wray

Administrator
A new season of the Travel Channel's The Dead Files is due to start next month.

I quite like the concept of the show with Brooklyn native and former NYPD Homicide Detective Stephen DiSchiavi paired up with medium Amy Allan. It is a little different from most of the other ghost/paranormal shows out there.

Worth noting that Steve just tweeted the other day that they are already well into shooting Season 12.

The Dead Files Season 11 premieres on Thursday, July 11th, 10pm/9pm ET/CT on the Travel Channel.

Will you be tuning in?

April Neale

Gremlin
they need to up this game-just hanging out in "haunted" locales is getting old with all the cockamamie equipment that measures.... I have no idea what they are measuring
-they just make it look like they are doing something. I need more concrete evidence!

A new season of the Travel Channel's The Dead Files is due to start next month.

I quite like the concept of the show with Brooklyn native and former NYPD Homicide Detective Stephen DiSchiavi paired up with medium Amy Allan. It is a little different from most of the other ghost/paranormal shows out there.

Worth noting that Steve just tweeted the other day that they are already well into shooting Season 12.

The Dead Files Season 11 premieres on Thursday, July 11th, 10pm/9pm ET/CT on the Travel Channel.

Will you be tuning in?
No I am pretty sure I won't