team jenelle

I think MTV was wrong for firing Jenelle and I think they are only showing the bad things going on in her life and none of the good. The same way they are doing with Maci on TM OG. MTV seems to only want to film the drama and chaos. And instead of showingthe good things in her life and helping her MTV is causing people to bash her ob Facebook and people are even telling her she should just kill herself. That is bullying and MTV is causing it.
And on the reunion show I think Nessa was way out of line jumping Jenelle on TV. No one cares about her boyfriend or husband or whatever he is. Just abother MTV stunt to make Jenelle look bad. And I noticed that people were saying the same thing I was, Nessa needs to be fired for what she did. And MTV should bring Jenelle back and stop making her story a shitstorm of drama. Course I think the show is scripted.

I think MTV was wrong for firing Jenelle and I think they are only showing the bad things going on in her life and none of the good. The same way they are doing with Maci on TM OG. MTV seems to only want to film the drama and chaos. And instead of showingthe good things in her life and helping her MTV is causing people to bash her ob Facebook and people are even telling her she should just kill herself. That is bullying and MTV is causing it.
And on the reunion show I think Nessa was way out of line jumping Jenelle on TV. No one cares about her boyfriend or husband or whatever he is. Just abother MTV stunt to make Jenelle look bad. And I noticed that people were saying the same thing I was, Nessa needs to be fired for what she did. And MTV should bring Jenelle back and stop making her story a shitstorm of drama. Course I think the show is scripted.
Yeah, many are arguing that Jenelle is taking the fall for David's bad actions, including shooting the dog. In all fairness, she didn't pull the trigger or tell him to do it.