OMG. Thomas is Evil. selfish and thinking only of himself. Beth needs therapy. Brooke is the only smart one that is onto to Thomas. Give Hope her baby

and Liam go back to Hope and Steffy find a new love interest. There are consequences for secrets and this is a big one. Hope and Liam and Beth need to be together finally!!!!!.

Hope is stupid and talks way to much Flo has tried to tell her on several occasions about Beth but she would not shut up. She talked so much one day I wanted to slap her lol

Last edited:
and Liam go back to Hope and Steffy find a new love interest. There are consequences for secrets and this is a big one. Hope and Liam and Beth need to be together finally!!!!!.
I wish Thomas would eear more clothes..his shape is weird and not at all attractive. Ick

Give Hope back her baby and give her a decent story line. The little boy who plays Douglas is quite good especially this past Fridays episode, I sure hope he doesn't need therapy when this part is over. (just kidding). Ridge needs to take his head out of his butt and wake up Thomas has not changed, there is going to be much more to the story of Caroline before this is over, either he killed her or she is alive some where. I hope they don't drag this baby story our with Hope and Steffy having a custody battle, I stopped watching for a few months because I hated this line if that happens I'm done for good.

I surely hope the writers give flo a good swift kick off the air and hopefully sally and wyatt will be restored. Let things calm down and Liam and Hope enjoy Beth and let Steph heal and move forward... Nooo drama with flo being pregnant that would be horrid now if steffy ended up pregnant that might be ok....