Khloe Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, Jordyn Woods Drama

FionaMiller

Imp
Staff member
How many of you are following along? I can't look away (obviously, about half my articles or more are about it!).

Kendallfan

Gremlin
The whole thing is insane. Jordyn knew better 100%, however, they ALL knew Tristan was about cheating on Khloe. I mean, he was doing it hours before she went into labor. It is unfortunate, but fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Khloe makes poor decisions when it comes to men. But, I cannot wait until Sunday night.

April Neale

Gremlin
And the amazing thing is have you SEEN Tristan? Not a looker. The fact he's even in play he should kiss the ground. Kardashians have horrifying taste in men, consistently:rolleyes:

FionaMiller

Imp
Staff member
I agree that Khloe should've known better. Wasn't he with his pregnant ex when he started dating Khloe? How get them is often how you lose them, unfortunately!

April Neale

Gremlin
All their money and influence, you would think they would cultivate some better men to share their lives with. Every last one a loser or nutter. Well, at least Kanye is entertaining...

FionaMiller

Imp
Staff member
Got it. Poor Kylie...well, she did just have a baby not too long ago, so maybe she hasn't yet shelled out for a mom makeover?

The whole thing is insane. Jordyn knew better 100%, however, they ALL knew Tristan was about cheating on Khloe. I mean, he was doing it hours before she went into labor. It is unfortunate, but fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Khloe makes poor decisions when it comes to men. But, I cannot wait until Sunday night.
I agree that