Kailyn just wants higher ratings and more followers

The article about Kailyn building a new house and won’t show the outside. Ok, I totally, 100% understand why she’s not going to show the outside of her new home on tv. As would any sensible responsible parent would do as she’s doing.
But her going to her social media and asking followers if they want to see the inside of her new home. Of course any fan/follower is going to say yes. And her doing that is only going to generate more followers for her and now her ratings on Teen Mom 2 are going to go up, bc people are going to want to see the inside of her house since they can’t see the outside. Now with her ratings going up, that’s going to be a good negotiating point to get more money.
I guess my point is, it seems suspect that she’s all worried about people showing up to her house and yet she’s asking followers if they want to see the inside of her new house. Knowing someone can still find out where you live with just pictures and videos of the inside of your house.
Asking followers if they want to see the inside of her house = more followers = more $ = higher ratings on the episodes she is one = negotiating more $
= $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The article about Kailyn building a new house and won’t show the outside. Ok, I totally, 100% understand why she’s not going to show the outside of her new home on tv. As would any sensible responsible parent would do as she’s doing.
But her going to her social media and asking followers if they want to see the inside of her new home. Of course any fan/follower is going to say yes. And her doing that is only going to generate more followers for her and now her ratings on Teen Mom 2 are going to go up, bc people are going to want to see the inside of her house since they can’t see the outside. Now with her ratings going up, that’s going to be a good negotiating point to get more money.
I guess my point is, it seems suspect that she’s all worried about people showing up to her house and yet she’s asking followers if they want to see the inside of her new house. Knowing someone can still find out where you live with just pictures and videos of the inside of your house.
Asking followers if they want to see the inside of her house = more followers = more $ = higher ratings on the episodes she is one = negotiating more $
= $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Yes, couldn't agree more! Plus, it's odd you'd want to show off the interior of the home, given you haven't talked about that interior design passion for years. And wouldn't the interior be more appealing to people who'd want to rob your house? Not showing off the front means nothing. People will still find out where you live. I wonder if MTV would agree to such a demand.

Kendallfan

Gremlin
Agree with both of you. Kailyn has always been about the money and the most outlandish demands. How she was allowed to not have Chris on camera was also very interesting. People know she is a trainwreck and they can't look away. Despite her not showing the outside of her house, if people want to find her, they will. Some people take stalking to the nth degree.