Interview: Highschool DxD Season 5, High School DxD movie thoughts, and fan service discussed by Kadokawa Hero producer Satoshi Motonaga at Anime Expo

Thank you for sharing this wonderful DXD article with Hero producer.

I knew it. Movie is the way to go to adapt future volumes and catch up to shin dxd.
I made a post about a DXD movie months ago on Reddit.

A little rushed but volumes 20 to 22 deserve an adaption i believe in a movie or OVA
Nothing was confirmed but future adaptions seem possible in theory.

Hopefully future adaptions are:
Season 5 vol 11 and 12
Movie to adapted the evil dragons and issei's dragon deification armour 2020 or 2022 for the anniversary of season 1 release

What do people think?

PS this is my first post in Monster Critics so i apologise if i posted the wrong way

Nothing was confirmed but future adaptions seem possible in theory.

Hopefully future adaptions are:
Season 5 vol 11 and 12
Movie to adapted the evil dragons and issei's dragon deification armour 2020 or 2022 for the anniversary of season 1 release

What do people think?
I wish I had a video of the interview since it's difficult to convey in text just how excited the producer got the moment I mentioned the movie.

But, yeah, personally I think another season to wrap up the current story arc is necessary. Maybe one more TV season before a movie unless they decide to condense the light novels greatly in order to catch up with Shin.