Bold

Kat

Imp
Could the storyline about Hopes baby be drawn out anymore.... really.. this is ridiculous
and mind numbing... have decided to stop watching as it is insulting to viewers.. I was an avid fan however the writers really need to offer their actors better scripts to work with..
the repetitive dialogue leaves me not invested
In the characters anymore.
Switching OFF

How could a father pull such a horrible ghost nightmare stunt on his son just to get Hope to marry him sooner. He is a piece of garbage. What is it going to take for Hope to open her eyes? I wish someone would get a hold of Hope before she walks down the aisle and tells her about Beth,etc. Brooke is the only one who has Thomas pegged. Once the truth comes out about Beth each and every person that lied will have consequences. I just hope it is soon. I want Liam, Hope & Beth together for God sake. PLEASE!!!!!!!

Kendallfan

Gremlin
YES! This has been painful to watch. Thomas has lost his mind and the sick stuff is WAY over the top. I don't necessarily want Hope and Liam together, but this is too much!

Baby switching....gone on way too long...several characters know of this wrong and the only one with true integrity gets killed off the show to continue this disastrous storyline. Zoe with her crocodile tears should join her father not Xander. Wyatt dumps Sally like a hot potato, what is he going to do when he finds out Flo's secret!!! I would like for Sally to play a major part in the reveal of Flo's secret. I am intrigued with the writers revisiting Thomas' dark side (daddy issues). Maybe his mother (Taylor) could actually helps someone instead of always attacking Brooke.

Kendallfan

Gremlin
How do you guys think this is going to play out? There have been hints that Sally may discover what Flo is hiding. I would LOVE to see her stick it to Flo!! I loved Wyatt/Sally together!

Do you guys think he killed Caroline too? A lot of viewers have floated that idea but I think they only killed her off because she is on Days now as Sarah.

Let's just get Beth back to Hope and move on! This has been cringeworthy at best!

Could the storyline about Hopes baby be drawn out anymore.... really.. this is ridiculous
and mind numbing... have decided to stop watching as it is insulting to viewers.. I was an avid fan however the writers really need to offer their actors better scripts to work with..
Switching OFF
I agree I stopped watching about 6-8 weeks ago

Switching OFF
I am with you I actually stopped watching back in March and just tuned back in and if this continues I will be gone for good and that includes if they make Hope fight for custody of the baby