Billy Miller's exit was BS!

Kendallfan

Gremlin
So, it looks like last week was Billy Miller's final air date. The writers put this man into an elevator and sent him to Afghanistan. WHAT?! Who does that? Well, apparently, General Hospital and they dropped the ball. Now, they are putting all of this money into SB and JaSam, but they had a huge following for DreAm and Kelly and Billy had decent onscreen chemistry. This writing is chasing GH out the door.

Soapsuds

Gremlin
Why couldn't they make him a triplet? Something is seriously wrong somewhere to let go of a major talent and fan fave.

I hope that General Hospital's powers that be will reconsider and bring back Billy Miller. It's still a mystery as to whether he wanted to leave or was asked to leave by GH. I can't imagine watching this show without him. In all honesty, the show's writing has gotten a little "out there". I was disappointed in the way he was written off the show.

Last edited:

Soapsuds

Gremlin
It's always possible he could be written back in as another character. Or do you think he goes back to Y&R?

Im glad he is gone as soon as they split him and Sam up his character acting went down hill, actually I see nothing so great about him... he is a mediorce actor. who signs one year contracts because he wants to be in prime time he he been doing this for 6 rs.. I have yet to see him picked up by any prime time.. except for some off the wall company you cant watch unless you buy an apple tv and subscribe to them... monthly and pay them..who wants to do that... He is not worth all the hassle.., he acted like he was mad all the time..because he couldnt be with Killy Monaco no more.. he was mad because he couldnt stay Jason, and He was Mad because he didn't get his way and his his teeth gritting and fake smiles, mumbling ass is gone and Im glad.. don't miss him at all..JMOas they say Bye Billy and don't let the door hit you wear the good lord split ya....