Billy Miller

I am not in favor of Billy Miller returning to Y&R. While I really liked him at the time, he left and now I think Jason is doing an awesome job. I think it's so unfair to let the current actor go because the previous actors decide they want to come back! Michelle Stafford left, Gina was doing an amazing job! Then Michelle decides she wants to come back and Gina is pushed out. So unfair!! The same thing with Billy's character. Jason is doing a wonderful job and we've come to really like him. Please don't let him go!!

Kendallfan

Gremlin
I am not in favor of Billy Miller returning to Y&R. While I really liked him at the time, he left and now I think Jason is doing an awesome job. I think it's so unfair to let the current actor go because the previous actors decide they want to come back! Michelle Stafford left, Gina was doing an amazing job! Then Michelle decides she wants to come back and Gina is pushed out. So unfair!! The same thing with Billy's character. Jason is doing a wonderful job and we've come to really like him. Please don't let him go!!
The Billy Miller return is still only a rumor, though it wouldn't be shocking. I think the thing with Michelle is more of a money thing than anything. With the firing of Mal Young, Y&R is returning to what it was once like in 2010/2012 ish

I know Michelle was Phyliss years ago but I really grew to adore Gina as Phyllis.. so unfair to GT.. then they hire some bimbo to play Nina on Gh.. the actress is awful in Nina role.. I think GT would have been a perfect pick for the role of Nina.

Last edited:
The Billy Miller return is still only a rumor, though it wouldn't be shocking. I think the thing with Michelle is more of a money thing than anything. With the firing of Mal Young, Y&R is returning to what it was once like in 2010/2012 ish
I don't like BM he is not all that great of actor, he is boring and he seems lazy in his roles.. like he could care less.. I hope he does leave GH then that will end the fan wars of jasam and dream fans, the Drew/Sam will be dead in the water.. for good.. which that was another boring couple... IN my opinion...

Kendallfan

Gremlin
I know Michelle was Phyliss years ago but I really grew to adore Gina as Phyllis.. so unfair to GT.. then they hire some bimbo to play Nina on Gh.. the actress is awful in Nina role.. I think GT would have been a perfect pick for the role of Nina.
Cynthia Watros is actually a great actress but not right for the role of Nina. I 100% agree that Gina would have been a better recast. She was great as Kelly on OLTL alongside Kassie DePaiva and Robin Strasser!

I like Billy Miller but I don't think Drew/Jason was ever the right role for him.