Are you Team Nessa or Team Jenelle after their argument on the reunion?

Kendallfan

Gremlin
Most definitely Nessa. Jenelle has been claiming ignorance for far too long. The fact that she stormed off stage when confronted with the same thing that she complains about when it happens to her is just rich. I can't wait to see what Dr. Drew will say to her and how things will go down!

Team Jenelle. Not interested in Nessa's opinion - I am not watching her, I am watching Teen Mom. Jenelle is a loser and I don't condone what she did, however it wasn't Nessa's place to bring it up. I want a professional narrator.

Definitely Team Jenelle. I don’t really agree with anything at all that she says except this. Nessa is making excuses for “her man/boy” and kneeling for the flag is flat out disrespectful. That’s all there is to it. He used his failing “career” to inflame the country and put our law enforcement officers in danger. They put up with more BS than you or I could imagine and MOST of the supposed battery on blacks he is “boycotting” brought on themselves. Just look at how many black people commit crimes and fight with the police than any other race. No brainer....🙄

Most definitely Nessa. Jenelle has been claiming ignorance for far too long. The fact that she stormed off stage when confronted with the same thing that she complains about when it happens to her is just rich. I can't wait to see what Dr. Drew will say to her and how things will go down!
Like that loser kaepernick didn’t get rich on his ignorance? He’s a loser in life AND a loser in football. Jenelle should own up to what she says but some of the Twitter stuff is actually just posted like other click bait. But Colin is a POS who was trying to rejuvenate a crappy career when he did that stunt. Most crime is committed by blacks and more blacks fight with the police than white criminals. Look it up

100% Team Jenelle. Nessa has no right bringing her personal problems with her boyfriend on to the show, trying to explain why he did what he did. It’s not the Nessa show, it’s Teen Mom. However, now that I know who her boyfriend is, I think much less of her. Let him fight his own battles Nessa, he goes out of his way to draw negative attention, he can handle it.

Gimme a break, Nessa had every right to say what she did & it became relevant when Janelle as always had begun spewing another lie regarding her social media. Now she's divorcing the man she swore didn't abuse her, didn't kill her dog for the wrong reasons (like there's ever a right reason), didn't do anything at all, why? Because HE DID EVERYTHING & she swore by it. From hating on the LGBTQA community to his Confederate Flag Flying & Actually Wearing One, White Supremacist Ass & Yes Janelle DID everything in her power to say me & David are one power couple so why the fuck not approach that little cockroach Janelle. Thanks Nessa, excellent job & just because not everyone agrees with her man's experience or agrees with him, Not a thing Colin Kaepernick did was about hate or division. He didn't hate America he took a knee to stop mistreatment of people of color when law enforcement gets involved. In my eyes it was David & Colin up there & David needed to go. Janelle is trash & Nessa is class, the end.