Amber Portwood's assault on Andrew is much more serious than initially thought

Amber Portwood was arrested and charged with domestic battery last week as Andrew claimed that she had put his life in danger. Now, details are surfacing that Amber tried to attack him with a machete.

This could land her back in prison, as she's facing two felony counts.

What do you think should happen to Amber?

Kendallfan

Gremlin
I think she needs some inpatient psych help. On Monday's episode, she mentioned she wasn't taking her medicine like she should and obviously that means she isn't stable. It's a very scary situation. Hopefully, she gets the help she needs and Andrew keeps James safe. Poor Leah though, she is old enough that people are probably talking about it and she knows what is going on. :(

I think she needs some inpatient psych help. On Monday's episode, she mentioned she wasn't taking her medicine like she should and obviously that means she isn't stable. It's a very scary situation. Hopefully, she gets the help she needs and Andrew keeps James safe. Poor Leah though, she is old enough that people are probably talking about it and she knows what is going on. :(
Yes, that's a good point. Leah will know what has happened. She's old enough to understand that something happened with her mom. It is indeed a very scary situation.

I just keep wondering where the machete comes from. Is that something she just has laying around?

FionaMiller

Imp
Staff member
I was really rooting for Amber and I'm so disappointed. She may be mentally unstable, but she's not suitable to take care of Baby James.